If you have a big space and want to maximise the potential of your property, multi-unit design and development is the best option for you. Whether it's for a quadruplex site or a 10-unit complex, our experienced team knows exactly how to meet your needs and budget for your site development.
Multi-unit properties and apartments are now sought after especially in high density suburbs. It works well with large blocks that can fit multiple units in a shared driveway. It is an affordable property development solution but a complex one compared to duplex and triplex units, as the local council requires compliance for different requirements.
Although it offers high investment return, a complete feasibility study needs to be done first so you can be 100% sure that you want to proceed with this option.
Why Multi Unit Development?
- Maximise your property investment, equity, and capital growth by renting out all units and receiving more revenue from just one block
- Not a lot of people are involved in multi-unit developments, so you don’t have much competition should you decide to sell your units
- Building units in inner city locations and near commercial areas maximises your investment return through quick sale and easy rentals
Let our team of experts help you with your house behind a house property by:
- Our team of design experts have vast knowledge and experience when it comes to multi-unit property development, so rest assured we will get the job done according to your wants and needs, and on time
- We will take care of local development and planning laws compliance, as well as with all the important plans and preparations to create and build the perfect multi-unit property development for you.
- Rent all properties and receive more revenue from your block
- Increase your investment return, equity and capitol growth of your property by maximising the space available and building multiple units for your site
- Building dwellings in suburbs near commercial locations and the city will let increase your property's quick sale potential, therefore maximising your investment return